Our candlemaking workshops and private parties are open! If you have an upcoming reservation, please be sure to read our COVID-19 procedures regarding candlemaking workshops and shopping in our store. Our COVID-19 procedures have been put in place to protect our employees, fellow vendors in our marketplace, and all the candle lovers in our workshops. All procedures will be fully enforced, no exceptions.
Banter & Bliss Candle Co. @ CRAFTED at the Port of LA
112 E 22nd Street, Warehouse #10
San Pedro, CA 90731
Banter & Bliss Candle Co. @ Del Amo Fashion Center
21540 Hawthorne Blvd, Ste 405B
Torrance, CA 90503
Candlemaking workshop hours:
By reservation only. To book a workshop, check out our workshop calendar.
For the hours of our retail locations please click HERE.
We will be implementing clear, stringent measures to ensure safety and peace of mind for our customers and instructors. These measures include, but are not limited to, reorganizing our classroom space to maintain safe social distancing, and wearing personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. Our COVID-19 retail measures will comply with state and county requirements and
What you can expect from us:
- If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- We are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces. This includes workshop and retail areas, fragrance bottles, workshop supplies, scales, etc.
- Employees are required to wear masks .
- Where applicable, workshop supplies have been replaced with single-use products.
What we expect from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, reschedule your workshop for a later date.
- Please bring your own mask. Only those wearing nose/mouth coverings will be allowed into our shop.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your workshop start time and wait for an instructor to show you to your assigned seat.
- Maintain a safe social distance between our team members and other workshop attendees.
- We will provide all workshop participants with a pair of gloves to wear throughout the duration of their workshop.
- We have sanitizer dispensers as you enter our shop, please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following our safety measures to leave our shop.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (202) 340-5536.